The minimum investment size is $100,000. We have no upper limit though amounts of $20m and above will be subject to management approval.
We are licensed to accept investment from Wholesale investors in Australia and accredited investors in Singapore. If you fall into either of the following categories it is highly likely you are eligible to invest with IPO Wealth:
- Investing $500,000 or more;
- Net assets of $2.5m or above*; or
- Gross income of $250,000 for the past two financial years*
*Accountant’s certificate no more than two years old must be provided.
Our team can assist with assessing your eligibility – call us on 1800 918 344 and we will gladly assist.
USEFUL TIP: Many investors who enquire with IPO Wealth uncertain about whether they qualify, do in fact qualify after checking their eligibility with us and verifying this with their accountant.
We operate a cost-efficient business, carefully deploy funds where we believe we can achieve a strong rate of return to adequately cover our advertised target returns, and believe in creating win-win outcomes for investors and shareholders of the companies we have the ability to invest in.
We lend money to Mayfair 101 Holdings which is part of Mayfair 101, a privately held investment group which is a related party of IPO Wealth. Mayfair 101 provides finance solutions to growth businesses that have passed our strict due diligence requirements. These investments provide a cash flow to the IPO Wealth Fund that has enabled it to pay its full target returns since inception, which is a big reason why investors love us.
Our parent company, Online Investments Pty Ltd t/a Mayfair 101, concluded that many investment products are tailored towards retail investors, leaving High Net Worth investors with a disproportionately low level of returns and/or customer service relative to their investment amounts.
Recognising this imbalance, Mayfair 101 established a wholly owned subsidiary (IPO Wealth) to be the Investment Manager of the IPO Wealth Fund. IPO Wealth is focused on providing clients with:
- Term-based investment options ranging from 3-60 months;
- The opportunity to build wealth with attractive target rates of return;
- Truly personalised, efficient and professional customer service that our clients rave about; and
- A hassle-free alternative to bank term deposits, investment property and stock market investments.
The IPO Wealth Fund lends monies to IPO Wealth Holdings Pty Ltd trading as Mayfair 101 Holdings, a privately-held investment group related to the Investment Manager. These funds are used to provide financing solutions to growth companies that have passed our strict due diligence requirements. These investments are in a diversified portfolio of companies with strong management teams and in growth sectors, and currently span 11 countries. Learn more at www.mayfair101.com.
Yes, this is one of the most liked features of our investment products. You can also choose for your distributions to be automatically re-invested.
The target returns quoted on the IPO Wealth website are the Target Income Returns we pay investors that subscribe to each investment option. By investing you have the opportunity to earn up to the quoted rate of return.
We are proud of the fact that as at March 2019 all investors have been paid their full Target Income Returns since inception. Past performance does not necessarily indicate future performance but you can be assured we place significant priority on ensuring investors are paid their distributions in full. This is one of the keys to our success.
No. This is a key reason why investors like IPO Wealth. The target return you are provided with when you invest remains in place for the life of your investment with IPO Wealth, even if you renew your investment term after it expires or top up your investment with an additional amount. IPO Wealth sets it own rates independent of local interest rates. We have never adjusted an investor’s target return downward during the life of their investment with IPO Wealth.
- Complete the Application Form (contained within the Disclosure Document), including bank account details for your monthly income distributions (should you select this option)
- Collate your Identification documents (outlined in the Application Form)
- Send original copies of the required documents to our Administration team at:
- Attn: Applications Department
Level 27, 101 Collins St
Melbourne VIC 3000
- Attn: Applications Department
- Transfer your investment amount to:
- Account Name: Vasco Investment Managers Limited ATF IPO Wealth Fund
Account No: 965009210
Swift Code: MACQAU2SXXX
Reference: Name or entity making the transfer including ACN or ABN where applicable
- Account Name: Vasco Investment Managers Limited ATF IPO Wealth Fund
- Units will be issued to your nominated account name and a holding statement sent to your nominated email address
Applications are usually processed twice weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Providing your application is complete and cleared funds received, your investment account can be opened and units allocated on either of these days each week.
Investment monies can be transferred to the Applications Account using any of the following methods:
- Internet banking (most popular)
- Cheque (can take 3-5 days to process)
Note: Some internet banking platforms have a daily transfer limit. We recommend speaking with your bank or visiting a bank branch to arrange the transfer of your investment amount.
The IPO Wealth Fund’s Application and Operating accounts are with Macquarie Bank Limited at 1 Shelley Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Yes, this is a standard part of our service. We can arrange a courier anywhere in Australia to collect your Application documents to save you making a trip to the post office. It also means your application can be processed faster to put your money to work.
To certify a document, an Authorised Document Certifier must clearly write:
“I hereby certify this document is a true copy of the original document shown to me”
And then place the following information:
- Full Name (printed)
- Phone Number
- Registration Number
Contact details of the Authorised Document Certifier can be either work or residential.
Individuals certifying documents need to certify every page of the document. If they only wish to write on the first page, they must clearly state that they are certifying the entire document (i.e. all pages).
Authorised Document Certifiers must be Australian citizens and cannot be a relative of the account holder, sign on behalf of themselves (if they are an Authorised Document Certifiers) or a member of the Defence Force.
The FULL List of Authorised Document Certifiers include:
- a justice of the peace or a bail justice
- a public notary
- an Australian lawyer (within the meaning of the Legal Profession Uniform Law Application Act 2014)
- a clerk to an Australian lawyer
- the prothonotary or a deputy prothonotary of the Supreme Court, the registrar or a deputy registrar of the County Court, the principal registrar or a registrar or deputy registrar of the Magistrates’ Court or the principal registrar or a registrar or deputy registrar of the Children’s Court
- the registrar of probates or an assistant registrar of probates
- the associate to a judge of the Supreme Court or of the County Court
- the associate of an Association Judge of the Supreme Court or of an associate judge of the County Court
- a person registered as a patent attorney under Chapter 20 of the Patents Act 1990 of the Commonwealth
- a police officer
- the sheriff or a deputy sheriff
- a member or former member of either House of the Parliament of Victoria
- a member or former member of either House of the Parliament of the Commonwealth
- a councillor of a municipality
- a senior officer of a Council as defined in the Local Government Act 1989
- a person registered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law to practise in the medical profession (other than as a student)
- a person registered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law to practise in the dental profession as a dentist (other than as a student), and in the dentists division of that profession
- a registered veterinary practitioner within the meaning of the Veterinary Practice Act 1997
- a person registered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law to practise in the pharmacy profession (other than as a student)
- a principal within the meaning of the Education and Training Reform Act 2006
- the manager of an authorised deposit-taking institution
- a person who holds a prescribed membership of a prescribed accounting body or association
- the secretary of a building society
- a minister of religion authorised to celebrate marriages
- a Victorian Inspectorate Officer within the meaning of the Victorian Inspectorate Act 2011
- a person employed under Part 3 of the Public Administration Act 2004 with a classification that is prescribed as a classification to which this section applies
- an Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission officer
- a fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives (Victoria).
Or a person currently licensed or registered under a law in force in a State or Territory to practice in any of the following occupations:
- Medical practitioner
- Patent attorney or trade marks attorney
- Veterinary surgeon
Fees & Charges
No, there are no account-keeping or management fees charged to individual investors for keeping your money with IPO Wealth. Fees and expenses, such as trustee, Administration and Performance fees, are charged to the IPO Wealth Fund on a monthly basis, however investors are not charged individually (except where exiting the IPO Wealth Fund early – see below) for maintaining an investment account.
No, IPO Wealth only receives a performance fee for managing the Fund. When we established the IPO Wealth Fund we wanted our investors to benefit from a structure whereby the Investment Manager only receives fees from the Fund if investors have been paid their full target rates of return.
We charge a 1.5% early exit fee for redemptions facilitated prior to the end of investment terms.
Accessing Your Funds
Approximately 30 days prior to your term expiring you will receive an email from our Administration team notifying you of your term expiry date approaching, and providing you with the option of automatically rolling over or withdrawing part or all of your investment amount.
To withdraw simply complete the form provided and return to our Administration team with at least 15 days remaining before the expiration of your investment term.
To automatically roll over your investment for the same term either complete the form and return it to our Administration team or disregard the form and your investment will automatically continue.
Yes, it is not uncommon for our investors to want access to their money early for property purchases, medical expenses, holidays, and other unforeseen circumstances. We provide the ability to withdraw part or all of your investment prior to the end of your investment term subject to available liquidity and a 1.5% early exit fee. We recommend speaking with your dedicated Account Manager and advising them of your intentions so we can do our best to facilitate your early withdrawal.
Yes. All clients have a dedicated Australia-based point of contact for managing queries relating to their investment. You will have their direct email address and mobile phone number. Our clients enjoy not having to wait in long hold queues or struggling with automated phone help systems. Your point of contact will ensure all account queries are handled efficiently and professionally.
Our team is very accessible. We respond to most queries within 1 business day, often within a matter of hours. You can also visit our Melbourne or Sydney offices.
Yes. We encourage our clients to meet with us face-to-face. You are welcome to visit our offices any time during business hours. If you live outside of Melbourne or Sydney and are considering making an investment, our customer service team often travels interstate to meet with clients.
Yes. Our team is 100% on-shore for your convenience and ease of communication. We have offices in Melbourne (head office) and Sydney.
Like all investment, there are risks associated with investing in the IPO Wealth Fund. We recommend reading about the Risks to Consider prior to making an investment.
IPO Wealth takes a range of measures to minimise the risk associated with the investments that it and its borrower(s) take. We recommend reading about the Security Measures prior to making an investment.
IPO Wealth Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian-owned company that manages the IPO Wealth Fund, a managed investment scheme that provides term-based investment options ranging from 3 months to 60 months.
IPO Wealth is 100% owned by Mayfair 101, a privately-held international investment group established since 2009. Mayfair 101’s portfolio spans 11 countries and focuses on growth companies operating in emerging markets. See www.mayfair101.com for more information.
Yes, IPO Wealth Pty Ltd is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR # 001253092) of D H Flinders Pty Ltd (AFSL # 344486). IPO Wealth Pty Ltd’s authority under its Corporate Authorised Representative Agreement with D H Flinders Pty Ltd is limited to general advice regarding the Fund and dealing in the assets of the Fund.